I Heart Faces - Week 19

|
I had lots of photos to choose from and it was a hard decision, but finally decided on this one of my daughter Viv and husband Matt in the background. This was taken in our neighborhood park and I have always loved the serious look on Viv's face and the hint of Matt's face behind her. She looks so much like him! It's going to be a great week over at I Heart Faces!
I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.


13 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

this is a great capture

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

She is just precious, and what a great shot.

Melinda said...

This photo just screams Rock Star to me for some reason : ) I love it! Great job, Mandy!!

Julie Rivera said...

Your image has a very photojournalistic feel to it. Love the small peak of dad in the background.

Jo said...

What a cutie! Love the shot!

Unknown said...

So, so sweet. I love your picture! Beautiful baby!

Unknown said...

What a great picture! :-) I'm loving looking at all the pro's best picture - so much talent!!

Heidi said...

This photo feels like it has depth... a story. I love your daughter's name!

Unknown said...

Love it... this is such a sweet capture... I love daddy sitting in the background!

Foursons said...

Boy, she sure is serious! I love that this is b&w.

Erica said...

what a sweetie!

jennifer said...

you b/w conversion for this makes that little face pop.

Tamika said...

I love it Mandy! I am proud of you! Good Luck!