I Heart Faces Before and After

|

The first picture I took a couple of years ago after the birth of our first daughter Vivian. I used this in her birth announcement. Now that I look at it, I would've edited it differently. I don't think it's too terrible or anything but I think I've definitely improved since then in terms of lighting as well as editing. This picture I took this month after the birth of our second daughter Violet. I went outside for this one using natural lighting, catching the light in her eyes. I have learned a lot more about photoshop since then as well. I would have liked to use the picture that I'm putting on her birth announcement but it is a surprise until we send out the announcements.

To see more before and afters go to http://www.iheartfaces.com/.

7 comments:

K. said...

You're so right... the lighting in the 2nd image is yummy! Nice job!

Stephanie said...

The lighting is great in the 2nd picture and i love the softness

Unknown said...

The second one is gorgeous - that lighting! :-) what pretty babies too!

Anonymous said...

You did splendidly! LOVE the conversion! The whites are white and the blacks are black! Love the lighting!

Alice said...

the lighting is definitely better the second time around. both are sweet, beautiful babies, so how could you go wrong anyway?

i have my photos posted also. feel free to come over and visit anytime :O).

Amanda Heath said...

what a huge difference in the skin and the lighting! Great job!

Shannon said...

both VERY beautiful little girls! LOVE the natural lighting in the second! :)