Winners!

|
Thanks to everyone who entered, I loved all of your photos and my decision was a tough one! But first let's get to the winner of the Peach Orchard print. I did an online random number generator and it said that the winner was number 9 Christy! What's cool about this is that out of all of the people who entered, she is the only one who is from my hometown, where this picture was taken! She was also my highschool yearbook teacher! Congrats Christy, email me at mandystansberry@yahoo.com and send me your mailing address! Now for the winner of this week's contest:


I chose this photo from Angie because I kept going back to look at it! It's so beautiful and it reminds me of so many things in my own life! Great job Riz, you have won $15 off your next photoshoot with me. Thanks everyone for participating!

0 comments: