Photo Friday Water Winners!

|
Since I had so many entries this week, I can give multiple awards! Thanks to everyone who entered and please come back next week and enter again. I'm having so much fun with this and I hope you guys are too! Now, on to the winners:

1st place
Angela (Sorry I don't know your married name) Sawyer

I kept going back to this one! It just gets to me. I don't even know why, I just love how serene it looks how unusual it is. Such a great shot Angela!

2nd Place

Amy Kelly


I love everything about this! I love the color of the photo, almost a seventies feel to it, and a vintage vibe. I also love the way it's cropped, perfection! And you know I have sentimental ties with BCCC!

3rd Place

Amy Nickerson

I cannot download Amy's pictures so click here to take a look. It's truly a work of art! Fantastic again!

4th Place

Candace Forte


I love this shot! I want to be right there sitting in the grass with my shoes off and reading a good book. I think the color and composition are right on! Looks like a post card!



5th Place


Bailey Huntsman

Some photos just speak to me and this is one of them. From the overflowing flowers to the magical blue water and especially the sunbeam shining down, I love every part of this photo. So pretty!


Thanks so much for entering and I hope to see you all next week for a special birthday theme! Be sure to go over and let the winners know what you think!

7 comments:

Candice said...

Aw, gee! Thanks, Mandy! That's a great compliment coming from you:). I really want to learn portrait photography!!!

amy nickerson said...

Sweet :) I'll start posting them on my blog so that in the future you can download them. I just don't have them downloadable on Flickr cause I don't want anyone stealing my photos!

gingela5 said...

YAYA! I finally won something! Thanks so much! (Oh and my last married last name is Kopy) :)

bailey said...

Thanks Mandy! I love this photo contest, its fun to look through all my old pictures too.
And I love looking at everyone elses entries

AK said...

Angela, I screamed when you got first and then I screamed when I was second. Glad you liked it, Mandy. I announced it to my whole office..... hahahhaha

Mandy said...

Haha, I'm glad you're excited!

Anonymous said...

They are all so beautiful!!!