I Heart Faces - Surprise!

|



My parents live on a farm. Whenever all the grand kids visit one of our favorite things to do as a family is to go to the barn and help feed all the animals, 3 miniature horses, tons of ducks, a llama and an enormous pet steer named Brownie. Yes, they have a pet steer. He just gets bigger and bigger and they aren't going to sell him or do anything with him other than let him be a pet. So we were all out feeding the animals one day when Brownie came running around the corner right toward my youngest niece Sophia. Needless to say, she wasn't expecting that and took off running and screaming! I of course had to get the picture!

To see more Surprise pics, go to www.iheartfaces.com.

4 comments:

aidkaid19 said...

haha very cute.

Unknown said...

I would run too! Hope you have this one framed and on a wall some where, it's great :)

Misty said...

Such a great capture!

Jennifer Likes said...

Super cute!