I Heart Faces - Hilarious Outtakes

|

This was a fun maternity shoot I did down at the Myriad Gardens in OKC. This fun couple was pooped on during one of our pictures and then had to clean each other off. I even have a pic of them still smiling with bird poop on their heads before they realized what had happened! I think it's ironic that they're already having to deal with poop before the baby even comes! Get used to it guys.
What I love about this one is that his hand is on her belly. You can tell he's excited to be a dad! To see more funny shots of hilarious outtakes, go to www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Marvett Smith said...

How awful! That is pretty funny though. Good catch!

Farmer Gal said...

Awwww... His hand is on her belly! That's really sweet in a kind of gross way!