Photography Friday - Flower Power

|
As you can see, this week's theme is all about flowers! Now that the sun is shining and the weather seems to be warming up, these little babies are going to start popping up everywhere! The rules:

You must have taken the picture yourself.

Only one picture can be entered.

Must go along with the theme "Flower Power".

Leave your link in Mr. Linky below or in the comments section.

You have until Sunday night at 10 pm to enter and the winner will be announced on Monday.

Have a great weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing your flower pics!


2 comments:

Candice said...

I have two on flickr. Check out the other. The garden in Chicago was beautiful, but I just snapped a shot really quick as I drove by (in a cab...I am not psychotic enough to drive in chicago or any major city).

ann said...

This was very nearly impossible for me! I love taking pics of flowers!!! :)